Monday 17 November 2014

Genre - Documentary (Part 3)

In this blog post on the documentary genre I will be coming up with my own idea for a short documentary film. I've had numerous ideas about documentaries but the strongest one I have is making a documentary about how the older generation view teenagers. This is quite a hot topic, as you will always hear stories about elderly people putting all teenagers in the same stereotype group, and this is group associated with disrespect and rudeness. However, I strongly believe that making a documentary about how the older generation really view the teenage generation of today would be very interesting and insightful. Too add to this, I would throw in a conflicting argument; this argument being how the teenage generation view their elders; would they say that they are being unfair? 
I would shoot this documentary in a few weeks and it would include many interviews with numerous members of society. For example I would ask the head teacher of a secondary school, a retired couple, and a group of students, and I would see where they stand on the argument; this argument being that the older generation views the teenage generation as disrespectful and rude. 

Potential idea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment