Thursday 14 August 2014

We'll Be Detectives - 'Convention' Music Video

Here is the finished music video for my band's single called 'Convention'. I would like to thank Joe for the excellent camera work, the actors for showing up and being the sickest crowd ever, my parents for letting us smash up lots of instruments in the lounge, and Harrison (who spent a very long time editing this, and did an excellent job) and Dermot for being an excellent rhythm section as always. 

If you like our band's stuff, we have a 5-track EP coming out later this year featuring this song, which will be available on our soundcloud and bandcamp pages. I will post the links to these pages upon release, in the mean time, I hope you like the music video!

Here's the link to the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhtw3hgcPBI     

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment